Current State

I am back on track filled with inspiration and idea's. Somethings happen for a reason and today I woke up feeling good. Taking a break from the car culture and being back in the industry I have been in for the past few years is the current state I am in. I miss the forward thinking expressions and thoughts that are being said. I rarely meet these types of people in the city I live in. After today's photo shoot the feeling came back to me, the feeling Of motivation that I have these past years. The bad side of the city is that Vegas is dry just like the weather, and I am not saying this just because but people need to get their feet wet and experience other things then the normal. Everyday is another day to change your outlook on shit so why not just do it... - Stay Lurkn

No comments: