Another year older

I turned 21 today. I know I know...Everyone thinks that I am older. I only surround myself with older and wiser people. Today was a good day, Since living in Las Vegas you have to gamble atleast once. I was not expecting to win at all today but I got lucky. After having dinner at a buffet, I went to play some slots. I put 5 dollars in and it kept rising. $10 then to $26. A friend of mine told me to try out another slot, And so I did. After losing some cash down to $12, All of a sudden I hit some shit. Turned out winning $400 + another $80 In the end. I am fucking stoked right now. Oh and some new specs today as well. A new vision for a new year older. I hope these new specs will get my vision right for the future and on.

7 comments:

Eugene Kan said...

Happy Birthday bro!!!

Neek said...

Thanks Eugene!! I am finally 21

BW said...

Happy Birthday, Neek. The Wizard of Oz slot machines are the sh*t.

- Brennan

The Killer Gerbil said...

Happy 21st fellow Libran!

I'm hitting 30 on the 9th. Damn the big digit.

Neek said...

30! Wow man! But thank you guys for the bday greetings!

bertophsky said...

I've seen you up on blogs and such mang, but I yeah I had no idea you JUST turned 21. I beat you exactly by one month! 9/6.
Have a good one dude

Marcel said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NEEK!
I HOPE IT WAS A GOOD ONE.