Testing

When I get into something, I go and live it to the fullest. The past couple months I have been intuned with my car. My black 09 scion xb. Thou I had a Jetta and wanted to fixed that up but never did. The difference between just ordering shit and get it on the car and actually living the lifestyle is a day and night feel. I am glad to meet the people I have met this past months. Vegas can be a place where good people are hard to find. Just like a needle in a haystack. Without these people I could have not got what I have on my car so I am very thankful for that. From one lifestyle to the next it is all an experience and what will lead to it.. well I don't know but it always is a good feeling. Alright enough of this shit, Today I test fitted the wheels on the rear of my XB. Shit is looking mighty nice I should say. Waiting for my tires to come in this week and Rolling the fenders tomorrow. Should be good...

No comments: