That minute

Enjoy everyday. What do most people think everyday life is? Is it a errand you have to achieve, is it a that one certain thing you have to meet and do. What if you dont reach it? Do you just break down. When shit hits it hits. When is one happy? Step back and see. I was going insane when I saw my rear of my car was an inch higher then the fronts. Turns out my suspension was falling off. I spazzed out. I am anal about this shit. A friend fixed it and I am sitting lower again. At last a sense of content, a satisfaction in the mind that makes you sleep better at night and feeling "alright" in the morning. Fuck, is it just my car that's keeping me happy right now. Pretty much. Its just another day in the desert with people as mirages and images in front of you. You know, mirages in the desert make you hallucinate things and people disappear sooner or later...

No comments: