Imposter

Recently I have been seeing many comments on hypebeast blog posts. Going under the name " Asian Mafia LV". They post Usually pertaining to UNDFTD LV or Stussy LV. What makes it fucked up is that whoever is posting these comments is someone who I know. Because each comment is Personal and that I only tell people that is close to me or in the inner circle. Whoever you are stop fucking up, This is why people in Vegas is very immature. Enough of this idiodict comments. Once before it went overboard as someone on twitter posed as me and posted the most stupid comments. The funny thing was comments was posted every minute while I was at the shop. I usually dont care and all and wash it off, But you are making Las Vegas have a bad look and putting my name on shit I do not write about. Please stop right now.

No comments: